Rukmini Devi Institute of Advanced Studies Invites original research work for the Conference on “Emerging Trends in Management Practices 2019”.
Guidelines for Abstract & Paper Submission
The review committee will review the abstract and paper. Only those abstract along with full research paper approved by the review committee will be selected for presentation in Conference. One copy of the abstract along with full research paper in Microsoft Word should reach to the conveners of the conference by February 25, 2019. The electronic copy should be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Author(s) will be notified of acceptance by March 1, 2019.
Guidelines for Abstract
Abstracts must include a clear indication of the purpose of research, research methodology, major results, implications, and key references. The author(s) should clearly mention under what area of interest of the conference the abstract is to be included. They should adhere to the following: Length: 200 words excluding title/cover page and references Font: Times New Roman Font Size: 12 points Spacing: 1.5 Title page: Title, author(s), affiliation(s), contact details.
Guidelines for Paper
The electronic version of the paper must include a clear indication of the purpose of research, objectives, research methodology, major results, implications, and key references. They should adhere to the following:
- One electronic version of the manuscript in MS Word format should be submitted via E-mail to the conveners of the Conference at email@example.com
- Manuscript should be of 2500-4000 words approximately, excluding tables, graphs & charts.
- All text should be in 1.5 space with 1-inch margins on all the sides on A4 size paper using the Font Times New Roman of size 12.
- The first page of the manuscript should have the title of the paper, name of the author(s), organizational affiliation, complete mailing address, phone number, fax number and E- mail address. Please do not indicate author name, affiliation, or any other such information in the manuscript elsewhere.
- Second page of manuscript should have the abstract of 200 words.
- All tables, charts, and graphs should be placed on appropriate place, and numbered continuously in Arabic numerical as referred to in the text. The sources, wherever necessary, should be mentioned at the bottom.
- Last page of the manuscript must have a brief autobiographical sketch of the author(s), about 100 words.
- References should be arranged in alphabetical order and as per the APA (American Psychological Association) Guidelines.
Submission of Abstract
January 31, 2019
Acceptance of Abstract
February 4, 2019
Submission of Full Paper
February 25, 2019
Acceptance of Full Paper
March 5, 2019
April 11 & 12, 2019