The rapid and unprecedented growth in business world has brought innovative changes in the roles of Finance, Sales,Marketing, Production, Operations and HR etc. The economic factors of region, social factors, policies of the government, environmental hazards and their fall out as per the law of the land, emergence of potential technologies enhancing efficiency, globalization and rise of business ecosystem etc are a colossal challenge to the prevailing management systems and practices. There emerges an eminent need for organizations to rethink why they do, what they do and how they do? Successful techniques, practices emerge from a start up, a business school, a corporation, NGO, Government. A dialogue is required to deliberate and discuss further course. This Conference provides a potential opportunity to connect, exchange and network with academicians, business leaders, researchers, global and native experts on recent trends on management practices.
a. To provide a platform for all the participants to connect and collaborate in further research initiatives.
b. To share and exchange the experience and views of leading Academicians, Corporates, Researchers and Scholars about the theme of the Conference.
c. To share the knowledge of various participants on the Emerging Trends in Management Practices.
d. To collect and collate the experiences and views of different participants and derive at an optimized and beneficial outcome of the Conference.
Areas of Interest/ Sub Themes
- Innovations in Investment Banking and Corporate Finance and Financial Markets.
- Beyond Crypto Currency: New Block Chain Technology for Banking.
- Analytics in Banking and Finance
- Risk Management and Internal Control
- Digital Banking: The way for future Banking
- E-wallets/UPI: Future of Banking
- Bankruptcy Prediction and Determinants
- Sport Marketing
- Collaborative Marketing: Reducing Competition
- Personalized, Data-Driven Disruptive Marketing : New Norm
- Event Marketing
- Native Advertising
- Environmental Marketing
- Marketing Analytics
- Branding and Destination Imaging
- Digital Marketing
International Business and Entrepreneurship
- Opting Strategy at the Crossroads: The Challenge of Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Social Entrepreneurship and Social Innovation
- Mobile: The Emerging Dominant Platform.
- Effect of Disruptive Technologies on Global Economy.
- E-wallet for Exporters: Feasibility of Implementation
- Artificial Intelligence
- Internet of Things (IoT) and Industry 4.0
- Cyber Crime and Cyber Security
- Data Warehousing and Data Mining
- Big Data
- Cloud Computing & Fog Computing
- Cyber Security
- Business Intelligence
- Data Analytics
Publication of Papers
Selected papers will be published in Conference Proceedings with ISBN No. (Hard-Copy). Shortlisted papers may be published in the well-renowned RDIAS National Journal, “Effulgence” ISSN No. 0972-8058 (Print) 2456- 6675 (Online) listed in UGC Approved Journal and J-Gate.
Presentation of Papers
All the accepted papers will be presented in the Conference. The Corporate/Academicians/Research Scholars can present their papers through a Power-Point Presentation and the students can do the same through Poster Presentation. The formats would be shared, once the paper is accepted.
|First Author||Per Additional|
|Author Corporate/Academician||Rs 1500
|Research Scholar||Rs 1000||Rs 1000|
|Student||Rs 1000||Rs 1000|
The last date for the registration is March 10, 2019. The registration fees can be paid either through Online Transfer / Cheque / DD in favor of Rukmini Devi Institute of Advanced Studies Payable at New Delhi.
Bank Details For Online Payments
Details for Online Fund Transfer:
A/C Name: Rukmini Devi Institute of Advanced Studies
A/C Number: 0649010100018152
Bank Name: Punjab National Bank, Madhuban Chowk, Rohini, Delhi
IFSC Code: PUNB0456300